Filtermax stands out not just because of its quadratic form, but also its excellent product features.
- Large quadratic filter surface of 49 cm2 and 69 cm2 respectively, is 20 % larger than similar volume units with circular membranes
- Premium PES filter membrane, pore size of 0.22 µm
- High flow rate
- Low protein binding, excellent chemical resistance
- Secure footprint: the flask with its sturdy square footprint is difficult to tip over during filtering and therefore eliminates the risk of dislodging the filter unit by the vacuum tubing
- Quadratic form efficiently stores more media with less wasted space than circular bottles
Additional user-friendly advantages:
- Tapered at the neck: enables a firm and slip free grip of the "rapid“-Filtermax system – even when wearing rubber gloves
- supplied with each system: 1 screw cap and 1 adapter for the vacuum connection hose – inside diameter of Ø 6 – 10 mm (2.36 – 3.94 inch)
- Full buyers flexibility: choice of filter set, top only or flask only, all provided with a GL-45 screw thread.
Recommendations and Information
- TPP recommends filling the liquid into the filter first and then applying the vacuum.
- Filter tops and flasks are graduated; the units are supplied sterile and ready to use with a pump or pressure tank.