Tissue culture dishes from TPP stand for large growth area and secure handling
- Surface treatment of the growth area enhances the proliferation of the cells
- Secure gripping ring prevents dish slippage
- Vents provide airflow between stacked dishes
- Numeric "clock" markings (12, 3, 6, 9) in the base of the dish divide it into quadrants for quick orientation
- The crystal clear clarity enables a visual control of the cells in stacked dishes using transmitted light. This is the basis for the documentation with microphotography
Consistent Growth Conditions
- Air vents in the dish base allow airflow between stacked dishes and prevention of condensation.
- Cams on the inside of the dish lid function as spacers and enable a constant movement of air and limitation of condensation.
- Both features provide consistent growth conditions even when dishes are stacked.
Notable extra features
- Tissue culture dishes are designed for manual handling.
- The yellow inscription field on the lid and the frosted inscription field on the base enable a defined positioning of the lid.
- The side walls of the dish are not treated for tissue growth.