The complete package
Platinum 4V offers a complete, single-window overview of the session management, gel and/or capillary electrophoresis analysis, and reviewing and reporting processes. Despite its simple, easy-to-use design, Platinum 4V provides a completely integrated, end-to-end suite of functions:
- Session and worklist management
- QC and validation functionality
- Control of V8 instruments and gel scanning processes
- Database demographics and patient history retrieval and status flagging
- Intelligent, automated Expert System
- Complete editing and data optimisation tools
- Automated report generation
- Comprehensive LIMS and laboratory automation connectivity
Introducing Platinum 4.1
Platinum 4.1 continues to evolve to offer the most up to date, and user friendly software interface possible. With improvements to visual design, user options and software functionality, Platinum 4V is easier to use than ever.
Faster and better
Platinum 4.1 has had hundreds of code optimisations and new features added, leading to higher performance and more ease of use.
Built for the future
Newer software development tools make integrating future technologies and features easier, quicker and more cost-effective.
Platinum 4.1 doubles available database capacity and makes the storage of data more efficient.
Capable and extensible
Future versions of Platinum will offer even greater database capacity.